Inglo Enterprise’s Data Protection Policy
Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data
We know that privacy is important to you and we strive to be as open and transparent as possible in how we serve you. We conduct our business in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and have implemented additional measures to protect your personal information.
How we use your information
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have informed you, or which are permitted under local laws and regulations. We will not offer, publish or share your personal data with third parties outside of Inglo Enterprise for commercial purposes, without seeking your explicit permission. We will retain your information for only as long as there is a business or legal need.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such processing payments
Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes. We will also ensure that overseas organisations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
Protecting your information
Across the organization, we have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect personal data. The specifics of these measures vary, but may include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
Feel free to write to us through our feedback page or contact our Data Protection PIC at firstname.lastname@example.org.